Subject: Pöördumine [Ellex-TLN.FID24045]
From: "Kairi Kilgi | Ellex" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ravimiamet" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ants Nõmper | Ellex <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 13:23:22 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Edastan pöördumise Pfizer Luxembourg SARL Eesti filiaali nimel seoses
küsimustega haigusest teadlikkuse tõstmise kampaania korraldamise kohta.

Lugupidamisega

Kairi Kilgi

Kairi Kilgi
Senior Associate |  <https://ellex.legal/lawyers/Kairi-Kilgi/> Profile
T. +372 640 7170

<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ellex+Raidla+Advokaadib%C3%BCroo+O%C3%9
C/@59.4323456,24.7427953,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xa1b3ea80044ec86f!8m2!3d
59.4323456!4d24.7427953> Kaarli pst 1 / Roosikrantsi 2, EE-10119 Tallinn,
Estonia

Estonia • Latvia • Lithuania
Ellex Raidla is part of  <http://ellex.legal/> Ellex - Baltic circle of
legal excellence
Tier 1 Law Firm in the Baltics | Law Firm of the Year - the Baltics
2020-2021 and Northern Europe 2022 by The Lawyer

Follow us on  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ellex-legal/> LinkedIn and
<https://www.facebook.com/EllexRaidla/> Facebook.

This email was produced by law firms Ellex Raidla, Ellex Klavins or Ellex
Valiūnas ir partneriai offices, authorised and regulated by each country‘s
legislative acts. The standard terms applicable to our services are
available for the specific office: Ellex Raidla
<https://ellex.legal/files/standardterms2024.pdf> ,
<https://ellex.legal/standard-terms-of-ellex-klavins-legal-services/>
Ellex Klavins,
<https://ellex.legal/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/ellex-valiunas-standard-te
rms_en_2021.pdf> Ellex Valiunas ir partneriai, and the privacy policy is
available  <https://ellex.legal/privacy-policy/> here. This email and its
contents are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, please delete it and notify the sender.